Base Mod for using Mods with Pallet Autoload Specialization
An example of how to use in your own mod you will find in the Strautmann SEK 802 Pallet Autoload.
Currently only default Euro pallets, liquidTanks, bigbag pallets and Cotton Square Bales are possible, more will follow.
How to use:
Drive next to the pallets and then with R you can load one pallet after the other.
Make sure you have selected the correct pallet type.
The pallets are then as loaded by hand on the loading area.
Fasten with straps before you drive, otherwise it fell of.
You can choose the unloading side and unload it.
– Added Romanian translation
– usePalletWeightReduction fixed
– Loading area can now have different sizes per load
– Enabled collision for joint when loading based on the ratchet straps from patch 1.8
– Worked around unload lua error and added log entries. When the warning occurs, the entire log should be posted to the autoloader’s Discord channel.
– Platinum DLC palette sizes can now also be used for other palettes when the Platinum DLC is active
– Renamed modIcon.dds to icon_mod.dds because of change of Giants Guidelines
– Palette from Pump&Hoses added as a separate load
– Platinum DCL pallets with LS22 standard Euro pallet size can now also be loaded as such
– Inserted special sizes of the Platinum DCL pallets as a separate load
– 120 bale stacks can now be loaded as 240 bales
– Cotton square bales can now be loaded (base game bales will cause log warnings with ratchet straps, just don’t ratchet them)
– The pallet weight is now restored correctly when unloading
– In the case of round bales, only a square check is carried out to determine whether there is space, because the engine cannot do this round and rotating the test area itself depending on the cardinal point does not work
– Fixed Lua error when triggers do not correctly report the deletion of a loading object
– Expanding the longitudinal pattern to load additional objects across behind if there is enough space
– Bale identification simplification for better mod compatibility
– Added second keybinding to toggle backwards through load type list (default: Shift + Y)
Unfortunately, an error in the icon and since many people get annoyed by this, if there is something in the log about errors because of icons, a corrected version
– Extension of the selectable cargo can now be done with mods via script.
– Improved mod icon
– Pallets are now also recognized if they are not directly of the “pallet” type.
– Added usePalletWeightReduction configuration to reduce the weight of loaded pallets. Default true
– Changelog cleaned up
– Title in BR contained lower case conjunctions and I had to make a new version now. It’s so silly, but that’s their politics
– Better way for AD to detect bale loading status
– Added BR translation
– Added new functions for reading out the bale status
– Bales are no longer pulled out of the bale chamber or wrapper
– SV translations by piplarsson
– Cotton bales simplified in the detection
– Correction for square bales with small loading areas
– Deregistered event listener for non-AL configuration to improve performance
– Only show shifting of the dumping area in the F1 menu if markings are visible.
– Fixed unloading position on dedicated server
– Improved RU translations of Nagor
– Code optimizations and use of Giants timer due to crash
– Unloading area can be moved (resets when unloading)
– Markers are automatically displayed when moving and selecting a page and only then can the page be changed
– Markers are automatically hidden when unloading
– Blocking vehicle unload triggers on the truck bed to reduce side effects from the broken Giants trigger
– New loading pattern when more can fit on the surface by loading one lengthwise and the rest sideways
– Added 120 square bales. Be careful, they are not very stable due to their size
– Connection to CP revised
– maxObjects and height can now be defined per load by the modder if they deviate from the default
– Fixed Lua trigger error caused by update 1.4
– Tension belt trigger revised
– Watch list of the loading places is now also reset when switching off
– Autoloaders can no longer take the pallets from another autoloader’s bed (multiple trailers)
– Implemented onAIFieldWorker events
– Lashing straps now have a delay between loosening and tightening to improve server sync with patch 1.4. On the server 1.5 seconds in single player 0.2 seconds. Feedback on this is welcome.
– Pallets that have fallen or been taken down by hand are now not moved again when unloading
– Automatic tension belts on dedi server activated again regarding the settings the modder of the vehicle has defined.
– Automatic tension belts can now be activated/deactivated per vehicle by [lctrl]+[J]. This is stored per vehicle.
– Optimized searching valid load place by remembering invalid load places as long as the loader is active.
– add unloading side backwards for all vehicles by default. Position can configured by the modder.
– Changed priorities of the key binding to have important entries better visible in the F1 Help.
– Changed activation to LS standard for loading wagon [B] and always activatable.
– Text of unloading page in F1 on Dedi fixed.
– Support of Multifruit Pack bales incl. lavender round bales (loadable as cotton round bales)
– Load only selectable when load mode is deactivated
– Automatic tightening straps on dedicated server disabled due to engine sync errors
– Optimized external access options
– Square bale loading behavior optimized
– Sync Fix for Server
– Possibility for external mods to access the functions created
– Selected cargo is now shown as extra text in the help menu
– Palette sizes adapted to average values of new mods
– Automatic ratchet straps re-enabled on Dedi Server. Until Giants has patched this mod is necessary.
– Modders can now also make their own palettes loadable through the folder structure. Details on the wiki.
– Modification of the communication with the Dedi server to improve performance.
– Loading mode now remains active until the trailer is full or it is switched off. Tension belts are tightened in between if the trailer supports this.
– Vehicle scheme shows when charging is enabled.
– Display of the maximum capacity when selecting the load.
– Automatic ratchet straps disabled on Dedi server due to patch 1.3 bug
– Added big bags
– Improved translations
– Automatically tighten the tension belts. Must be activated by the trailer modder (useTensionBelts=”true”)
– Improved bale loading on the move
– Support of Mod “Package Of Premium Pallets And Sacks”
– Support of Mod “HoT Pommes Factory”
– Added square bales 180/220/240
– 125cm wood chips bales added
– Corrected liquid tank size for better loading
– Round bale loading optimized
– Added icons for modders in mod
– Translation in CZ
– Standard round bales 125/150/180 can now be loaded. Must be activated by the trailer modder.
Remember that with R the autoload puts everything within reach on the loading platform and then switches off again. Apart from that, the bales are only on the loading area, so they can slip away if you don’t strap them tight.
– Changes to mod icon and description for ModHub release
– ES added
– Loading and unloading areas can now be displayed. Default [LCTRL] + [U]
– Loading is only shown in F1 when there is something to load in order not to block refueling of a truck
– Controls are only visible when the autoloader is active to fix issues with multiple autoloaders connected
– Translation into PL by Mayek
– Default gamepad buttons preassigned
– Improved translations RU by Nagor
– Translation into IT by Markus33 [ITA]
– Translations in FR stolen from illegal new release of my mod by BOB51160
– Fixed lua bug when selling after unloading
– Created your own mod icon.
– Added missing translations for shop.
– Changeover to your own bindings to minimize double assignments.
– Seedling pallets can now be loaded with Euro pallets.
– New loading type for overloaded Euro pallets such as those from KsAG or Schaumann (lower loading capacity).
– Loading behavior converted to automatic loading of all pallets within reach. One time [R] and everything is charged.
– Pioneer’s pallet now falls under Overloaded Euro pallets.
– Fixed a bug for cotton round bales on Dedi
– Small adjustment to the loading / unloading behavior to counteract the incorrect display by the Giants Engine on the Dedi