Deer Creek is a standard size map with a large map feel. This map is based off a large grain farm, so if animals are your thing this map may not be for you.
– Real DEM and field layouts of the area (some edits were made to add sell points etc)
– Corn Dryer! Yes this is built into the map. You must buy propane from the CoOp and fill the tanks at the silo complex in order to use. Simply dump corn into the silo pit, activate the dryer production and you will produce dry corn! (the silo does accept all fruits, they will instantly show up in your storage once you dump them.
– CoOp location to buy seed, fert, propane and ANHYDROUS. I’ve included 2 toolbars courtesy of West Central Modding Fs19 And everything else on Facebook. All credit to them for these mods. You’ll find 1 toolbar and 2 tanks in the sprayer category. This toolbar only applies a fertilizer layer, it does not work the ground. You’ll find the other toolbar in the cultivator category. It will apply the fertilizer layer AND cultivate the ground. Hopefully there will be more anhydrous stuff coming soon as well!
– Double crop beans! The map features a custom growth setup that will allow you to plant and harvest winter wheat and plant beans right after.
– Custom seed usage and harvest yields for Ohio.
– Custom dealership created by Elk Mountain Modding. This was originally for Mid Ohio back in FS19 and the map was never finished (yet)…
Field 1 (field001) : 63.346 ha 156.53 acres
Field 2 (field002) : 56.744 ha 140.21 acres
Field 3 (field003) : 58.889 ha 145.51 acres
Field 4 (field004) : 32.315 ha 79.85 acres
Field 5 (field005) : 46.232 ha 114.24 acres
Field 6 (field006) : 30.934 ha 76.439 acres
Field 7 (field007) : 13.820 ha 34.14 acres
Field 8 (field008) : 24.279 ha 59.99 acres
Field 9 (field009) : 18.600 ha 45.96 acres
Field 10 (field010) : 8.583 ha 21.20 acres
– You can place other farmhouses now as long as you don’t already own one (that’s a Giants limit)
– Added multi-terrain angle
– Added audio to corn dryer when active ( I could not get smoke to generate and spent WAY too much time fighting it)
– Added custom weather GEO to better fit Ohio weather
– You can now repair/sell and repaint vehicles at the dealer and inside the main farm shop
– Added an entry gate to the static pasture
– Added Ohio license plates into the map (credit to DrtyDiesel Modding and Edits for those! Thank you!)
– Reduced the overall file size
– Fixed cosmetic issues
– Trailer Park Farms
– Crooked Creek Modding
– JS Mapping
– Elk Mountain Modding
– All other modders for models of items used. I did not make any models used on this map.